Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter VIII. Midnight

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter VIII. Midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter VIII. Midnight

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:28 pm

I stare between him and Synyster, hoping Klaus won't be too ridiculous about the fact that me and him left the house together. I can't help but smile a bit when he offers his hand to him. God, my best friend is so dumb, but that's what I love the most about him. Then when he asks that question, I stare at him and can feel how my cheeks start to blush a little, but I ignore it. —11, because I didn't have to hear you snoring— I say, laughing a litte. In fact, the night was more than that. Sleeping in Brad's arms felt incredible. In this moment, I can see the bus driving away. —Fuck...And there he goes— I say. —Can we go by your car? I ask my bestie, because I really don't want to be late.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:26 pm

I laugh a little with Klaus, he is crazy as fuck but funny but I don't talk about the last night. Nothing happened between us more than a few kisses but it's up to her if she wants to tell anything or not. I see how they lose the school bus so I am about to tell them to go on my taxi when Klaus says he is going to drive them. I only nod in silence and walk next to Allie towards his car.

Klaus gets in and before Allie can do it, I push her against the car, so her back is against it and I put my body against hers. I stare at her face for a moment, we are so close that I can feel her breathing. —Don't forget we have a date tonight— I whisper against her lips and then I kiss her, passionate. I smile at her naughty and before she can't do anything, I step back.—My taxi is here. Goodbye, Alison.— I say, still smiling and I walk to get into the car.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Together we walk to the car. I am about to open the door, but suddenly, Bradley pushes me against the car. I stare at his eyes first and then at his lips. Feeling his breath on my skin lets a shiver run down my back. Then I feel his lips on mine and our tongues start playing with eachother. When he releases me from his grip, I need a few seconds to get a clear mind again. God, this guy kills me everytime. I watch him going towards the taxi that just arrived and when he gets into it, I touch my lips, still feeling his on mine. I get into the car of my friend, smiling from ear to ear. —Don't— I say to Klaus, because of the look on his face.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:14 am

I bite my lip when she gets into the car. —I am not going to say anything— I say trying not to laugh and I start driving us to school. I turn on the radio just to hear a Céline Dion song "drove all night", just in the part that she screams "to make love to you" so I can't help. I turn off the radio.—Ok, I cant. Just a few questions... It was good? It hurts? He has a big kokonut tree?— I start laughing hard and I stop the car, parking it in front of the school.—Confess or I'll never let you leave the car— I say, and I block the doors.
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am

I can't help but laugh a little. He really thinks me and Brad had sex last night. I shake my head. —There was nothing...Not what you think. I am still the pure Allie— I reply to him and look down to my hands, remembering last night. —He may not look like that, but he's a gentleman— I say, dreamy. Then I can hear the school bell ringing and I get out of the car. —Ugh, Mrs Adams is going to kill us— I say while we walk towards the school together. Even if we are late, I can't stop smiling and thinking about Synyster. I know that I am slowly falling for him, but I can't help. Since I met him, I am much happier and I am not going to let anyone destroy my mood.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2