Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here

3 posters

Go down

Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here Empty Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here

Post by Alison Cowan Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:19 pm

I can feel how my heart starts beating faster as closer he gets to me. My eyes meet his and we stare at each other before he lays his lips on mine. This feeling of thousand butterflies flying like crazy inside my stomach is making me crazy everytime, no matter how often we kissed already. No, it becomes even more intense with each more close moment I have with him.

When he steps away from me, I smile and together we leave the building, hand in hand. Then we get into the car he called and I explain to him that I first have to get back to The Clash, to take my bag, before I drive home. While we are driving, I put my head on his shoulder and after a while, we arrive. Together we get out and enter the bar.

I walk over to the chair, on which I left my bag and search for my phone. My facial expression changes in the moment when I unlock it. 10 missed calls and 5 missed text messages. All from my mom...Panic and guilt overcome me. —Fuck!— I say out loud, my hands shaking of nervousness. The first thought that comes into my mind is to call Klaus and ask for help, so I search for his number in my contacts. Then I let it ring and after a few seconds he picks up. —Klaus, it's me. I need your help. You need to go to my mom and tell her I am fine. I'll be on my way now—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here Empty Re: Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here

Post by Klaus Schenker Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:09 pm

The work has been hard, but it hasn't been half as stressful as having to lie to my best friend's mother. Allie's phone didn't stop ringing since she left with her sexy guitarist and I had to cover her back, for something I am her best friend. Elizabeth, Allie's mother, called me on my cell phone after she didn't answer hers and I picked it up immediately. Although there was no one at the bar, I told my uncle to play loud music.— Elizabeth!! So good to hear you, how are you?!— I asked but she wasn't very happy.— It was a really hard working day and we were so busy... and then there's Allies indisposition. But everything is ok, right, Allie?!— I faked to be talking to her on the distance.— I have to end the call now!!— I said fast.

Yeah. I lied to my best friend's mom and if she didn't show up soon we were going to be in trouble.

---

Now I am on my way home, on my uncle's car. Mine is on the bar because I had a few shots. My phone rings and I pick it up fast.— Allie? What the fuck, bitch? I already lied to your mom, but I'll stop on your house before I go to mine to calm her. Better run or you'll be grounded until the day of the final judgment— I hang up the phone and in that exact moment, the car stops in front of my house. I thank my uncle and I go down faking that I am going to enter to my place, but when he is gone I run to Allie's.

I knock the door, facking a worried face, so when she opens the door I don't look like I am lying.— Mrs. Cowan...— I say trying to smile.— Don't worry, everything it's ok, I just wanted to let you know that Allie is in her way home, she wanted some privacy because... — I think about an excuse fast and only one thing crosses my mind. I told her she had an indisposition so, it seems logic to tell her:— Diarrhea. Lots of diarrhea. It seems like she ate some spoiled food. You can't imagine how bad it was, it sounded like vietnam's war with all of that explosions...
Klaus Schenker
Klaus Schenker

Back to top Go down

Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here Empty Re: Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here

Post by Elizabeth Cowan Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Hours and hours of waiting...I couldn't sleep the whole night, because of my worriedness about Allie. I called her a few times and then I tried it with text messages, thinking she can't answer the calls, because it's hard to hear anything inside the bar, but nothing. Not even a sign and that drove me crazy. I put on my jacket over and over again, ready to go, and search her, but something stopped me. Like a voice inside my head that said: "Everything is fine, she is just busy. Don't be overprotective, she is old enough." I walked through the hall, up and down, up and down, thinking about what else I could do. Then I got the idea to call Klaus, maybe he will not answer my call neither, but at least I should try. So, I searched for his number in my contacts and waited until it starts ringing. When I heard his voice, I felt how a stone fell down from my heart. He talked so fast, so that I could barely understand anything and the music in the background didn't make it easier. —Wait, Klaus.. - — I say, but before I could finish my sentence, he ended the call. I let myself fall down on the couch and that's where I fell asleep while waiting for my girl to come home.

---

The doorbell wakes me up and I look around, trying to remember last night. —Allie?!— I yell through the house, but no reply. Suddenly, I stand up and grab my jacket from the chair, putting it on while walking towards the door. My heart starts beating faster and I just hope it's my daugther who is standing behind the door. When I open it, I meet Klaus' worried face, what makes my heart stop for a second. Thousand thoughts go through my mind, things that could have happened to her. I stare at him, confused, asking myself what he is doing here. I listen to him and my face turns worried. —Wait, wait, what?!— I inhale. —Why didn't anybody call me?! I could have come and pick her up or drive her to the hospital!— I ask, hysterically. My daugthers bestie only stares at me and I breathe out, trying to calm myself down. —Okay...What if you come in 'til she is here?— I ask him and open the door a little more, so he can enter the house.
Elizabeth Cowan
Elizabeth Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum