Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter IV Another day of work EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter IV Another day of work

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter IV Another day of work Empty Chapter IV Another day of work

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:15 am

I sleep deep until I can hear the alarm sound. —God, no. Not alreadyyyy— I say, sleepy and sigh before I take Klaus' phone to turn it off. I lay down again, but my friend forces me to stand up. We both get ready and after a while when we are done, we say bye to my mom and leave the house. Then we get into the car and drive to our work place. We arrive and go to the staff room, as yesterday. I leave my bag on the chair and at this moment, Klaus' uncle comes in. He greets us both and then we follow him to the bar. When we enter, the band is buliding up their equipment already. I can feel my bestie staring at me, because the guitarist is there too, but I try to ignore him and focus on the work.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Chapter IV Another day of work Empty Re: Chapter IV Another day of work

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:31 am

We are already preparing everything for tonight's concert. I am playing my guitar, not a song in specific, just a few riffs to be sure that all sounds good. The other guys and I are joking and having fun, we have a few hours until the people starts to come, so we are relaxed. I am leaving my guitar when Johnny points behind me, I turn around and see her. It seems that I was talking about her the whole night, while I was drunk. I smile, staring at her.—Told you, guys. That face is unreal— I say and they laugh. While they continue I lay on the ground, listening to them, sometimes talking, sometimes practicing and testing that everything is ok. -Do something, asshole- Matt laughs and kicks my feet, so I stand up, laughing too.— Know what? I am going to do something, yeah— I say and I jump out of the stage to start walking towards her and her friend.

I lean on the bar, in silence, until the guy with curls notices me. He hits her arm so she turns around, and he runs away as if he wants to leave us alone. I smile, naughty, staring at her.— So the angels are working today too, huh?— I tell her, staring at her tshirt.— You have good taste... then why we didn't hooked up yet?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:42 am

I am at the bar, learning how to mix cocktails until Klaus hits me in the arm. I turn around and open my mouth to say something to him, but he goes away and then I see the reason. Synyster is leaning against the bar and staring at me. —Yeah, I work here every weekend— I say and put the glasses beside. I stare at him now. He doesn't wear black eyeliner as yesterday and wears 'normal' clothes. Yup, Klaus was right, he is hot I have to confess. —You ask the wrong questions...—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:07 am

I smile, staring at her. "She's not easy, I like it" I think.—Here's another one. Are you learning to do those cocktails?— I ask, staring at all the liquid that failed on the ground in a funny way. —Come on, do one for me. What about a... mojito?— I ask, raising a eyebrow, seductive.

I can hear my band talking in the background, but I am to far away that I don't understand what are they talking about even if I am sure it's about us. I bite my lip for a moment, still staring at her, but now at her lips and then at her eyes.— So... you like rock music?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:16 am

I smile. —I am new. So yeah, I still learn— I say and grab a glass and the things I need to make the drink for him. —If your belly hurts after drinking that, you wanted it, don't blame me— I say and giggle a little. —Yeah, it's one of my favorite music genres— I answer his question while I mix the cocktail. Then I fill the glass, put a drinking straw in it and place it in front of him. —Enjoy—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:23 am

—I am already enjoying— I say, staring at her eyes. I grab the glass before she takes her hand off, so for a moment, our hands touch. Then I drink, directly from the glass. It doesn't taste like a mojito. At first I try to pretend it's ok, but I can't lie...nor my derp face. I cough a little before I start laughing.— The hell?— I say, funny.— I get it, you're so over me, but you don't need to kill me.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:30 am

I laugh loud because of his facial expression and his cough. I need a few seconds to calm down before I can talk again. —Told you— I say and take the glass from his hand, tilting the rest of the drink in the sink. —I don't want you to die today or a lot of people will be sad that they don't get to listen to their favorite band—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:49 am

—Just for that reason? Come on, I am sure you'd miss me a little. Who is going to bright your work nights?— I say and then I jump over the bar, to her side. We are now in front of each other and for a moment I get lost in her eyes, but I react and I turn to grab another glass.— Let's do a fucking mojito. A real one.— I joke and I help her as her friend is learning with the other member of the staff, away from us.— As you can see, I am not only incredibly good at playing guitar.— I say, and when we finish I offer her to taste it.— Look at us, our second date.— I joke again while she drinks.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:57 am

I raise my eyebrows when he jumps over the bar and when he stands in front of me I feel kinda weird. This guy is naughty, but he is it in a charming way. I watch him mixing the mojito and have to admit that I am impressed. Then when he is done, I take the glass and drink. First, I make a face like it's bad, but then I laugh and nod. —Okay, I am surprised. But only a little— I say and smile.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:19 am

—I know I am pretty hot— I laugh a little —Oh, you were talking about the mojito?— I pretend to be sad and then I take that same glass, from her hands, and I drink.— I know you have to work during the concert, but we still have a few hours until that happens. Maybe we can... walk around?— I ask, leaving the glass on the bar and staring at her, this time, asking a little bit more serious, just to let her know I am not playing, it is a real invitation.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 am

I laugh a little. —Oh, so you are allowed to leave this bar? I thought you have to hide here the whole day. Denver can be really dangerous— I joke and stare at him, pulling my eyebrows together in a funny way. Then I nod. —Well, I think i wasted enough time trying to make good cocktails, so why not?— I say and start walking out. —But don't think that's a date— I say and smile a little.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:41 am

—Fine— I just say that when she accepts, but when she's not staring at me I turn to stare at the band and I move my mouth so then can understand that I am saying "YEESSSS", they raise their thumbs and before I walk next to her, I can see that guy with curls do a shit that he called (screaming in the middle of the bar) the dance of happiness. Then I go, walking by her side and I smile a little.— Well, if we are not dating, I am gonna call this "Day 2 until she falls in love with me"— I joke and we go outside.— So tell me, Angel. What do you do when you are not working at that bar?— I ask, interested in her. The fact that she's not easy is awaking some curiosity in me.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:48 am

—Oh wow, he is confident— I say, laughing and shaking my head. We walk down the street. The trees are staring to change their colors in pretty red and the sun shines. I stare at him and sigh. —School and friends. Nothing special, not like you I guess. I believe you have seen a lot of the world—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:48 pm

—I've seen a lot, but I haven't seen everything.— I say, staring at her. I love her laugh, but while I am saying that, I think about what she just said. "What, School?" I think, but I don't look surprised with her, because I don't want her to feel bad about her situation. If she's still in School I guess she's in the last year, I thought she was older, so maybe she's 16 or 17. I feel bad inside for trying to seduce her, she's so beautiful I really wanted to spend one or two nights with her, but with this new information, everything changes. She's so young, so I am going to enjoy this walk together, being myself, but without trying anything dirty again.

I realize that I've been a lot of time in silence, thinking, so I say the first thing that comes out of my mouth.— For example, I've never seen a man eating his own head— I stay in silence for a second after saying that and then I start laughing about that.— I tavel a lot, that's true. But we don't have time to visit the cities. Normally we arrive to a city, do our concert and go back to the bus tour— I explain to her, as if nothing happened.— This is our first little concert since we are famous, and the first time we stay so many days in the same city. Here, everything seems calm, and I am surprised I can walk with you with freedom. In other cities, if we go outside, there's tens of people running to us, asking for photos or autographs.— I smile a little, staring in front of me, to the way.— Where are we going?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:05 pm

I nod and stare at him. While he seems to be in his thoughts, I take a closer look at him. He has a lot of tattoos on his arms and hands. It's quiet cool. Then when he says something again, I look back into his eyes and start to laugh because of that what he just said. —It is. Denver is like...A place which not a lot of people visit.— I say. —Sometimes it gets boring, you know. Everyday the same routine, the same people...— I say, but don't continue my sentence. "And the same shit" I think before I speak again —Ehm...do you like coffee?—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:31 am

—What kind of weird don't like coffee?— I smile a little and I start walking next to her, letting her guide me to the cafe. I take a look at the city while we walk, everything is so calm that I envy her life living here. I never have time for myself, because in my city it is impossible to go out without risking myself with the fans, so I usually stay with my family locked up when I'm not on tour.

When we arrive at the cafe, I open the door for her to enter first and then, I enter. The atmosphere is calm and the smell of coffee reaches my nostrils immediately. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed something as normal as what Alison and I are doing, so I feel good, and finally calm after months.

We occupy a free table. Everything is decorated in vintage style, like the bars of the fifties and in the background, although in low volume, rock music of that time sounds, as Elvis.

I smile at the waitress, who comes to fill our coffee cups and then leaves. I look at Alison and smile. My lips part, ready to speak, but I notice the table in front of us, there are a total of four teenagers looking at us and laughing. I can not hear what they say, so I raise an eyebrow looking at them and then I look at Allie.— Are they your friends?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:49 am

I guide him to my favorite coffee. It's a small one and they play cool music I like, as songs of Elvis. Another thing is that their coffee is the best you can get in this town, so I thought he should taste it while he is here.

When we sit down at one of the free tables and the waitress fills our cups, I drink. Then when Synyster says that, I turn around and see Nancy and her three 'dogs' , as Klaus calls them. "Not even outside from school I can have my peace" I think before I turn around to face him again. —Just some girls from school— I just say, because I don't want him to think I am a loser or something nor about my problems with them. I try to ignore their whispers and drink from my cup. —So...How did you learn to play guitar? Or do you have magic fingers and just decided to play one day?— I ask, smiling and change the theme, so he doesn't ask more questions about my 'friends'.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:14 am

I nod slowly while she tells me that they are from her school, but her face tells me that this is not the whole truth. —I see...— I only say and listen to her again, drinking a little bit of coffee.— My dad is a musician, a good one. He's not playing in a band, but in studios. He made me love this world and...— I stop talking because the laughs of those girls are getting on my nerves.— But now what? I really have magic fingers for other things, like this.— I stare at them and when they look at us I raise my middle finger to them.— Fuck off.— I say, louder enough for them to hear it, but not for the rest of persons of the cafe.

The brunette one looks angry now, she stands up and walks outside. The other ones, follow her. It is clear that she is the boss of those mean witches.— Some things never change, when we went to school, there were also some assholes.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:29 am

I stare at him and listen to what he is saying, curious. I always loved music and the fact that he is in a band wakes my interest. I see music as an oppurtunity to express your feelings, if you can't do it with words.

I nod and then he raises his middle finger and points him to the girls from my school. "He noticed it" I think and look down to my cup, seeing out of the corner of my eye that Nancy leaves the coffee with her clique. Then I slowly look up again, nodding. —There are assholes everywhere, doesn't matter...— I say and sigh. —...Your dad is a musican too, that explains a lot. You have it in your genes— I say, smiling a little. There is something about him, he seems so cool and confident. I admire that. —How did it came then that you are in a band now and not a studio musican like him?—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:52 am

I remain in silent, I won't talk about those girls who just left, because I don't think they're worth it. —Well, I was studying to be one, so for that reason I was better than the other guys...— I laugh, thinking about that.— The other guys in the band, started to play together, you know, Zacky, Matt, Johnny and ...Jimmy.—I try not to think too much about him, because I don't want to be sad in front of her.— They had another guitarist, but he was sick one day, so Jimmy asked me to join them, and you know what I said? No. I said that I was too good for them.— I laugh a little, thinking about that.— But finally I accepted to help them ... and until now.— I explain the story quickly, because I don't want to talk too much about myself. Right now, since Jimmy left, my life is a complete disaster.

I point to her tshirt.— I played with Metallica once. Although I think that you don't like my band, right? I didn't see you in the audience, you didn't even recognize me... You think it's horrible? Because I agree— I say, joking.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:02 am

I watch him while he tells his story and the one of the band. Sometimes I think about how it must be to live a life like that, giving concerts, traveling around and meeting fans from all over the world.

I am laughing with him and drink my coffee, feeling more relaxed again since the bitches left. When he finishes, I look at him, surprised. —You played with Metallica? They are my favorite band ever!— I say, a little bit like a fangirl. —Well, but why is my opinion about your music important to you? I am just a girl who likes to listen to rock music— I say and laugh.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:24 am

—Well, if you are only a girl who likes rock music... that only means that if you don't like my music, you're here with me because you think I am incredibly charming— I raise both brows and laugh a little, drinking coffee again. I know she's young, but I can't help. She's cute and I am like his, but I am going to respect her and not trying to hook up again. Maybe we can be friends during this 14 days I have left to stay in Denver.

I stare at her eyes directly, I like to look into the eyes because they talk a lot about people. For example, she looks innocent, but funny, and a little bit broken. Just like me.— Let's forget the fact that you are crazy for me. What do you do when you are not working nor studying? Any hobbies?
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:36 am

—Yeah— I say and laugh too. Then I put both of my arms crossed in front of me and stare at his eyes. They are brown and have something warm in them. —You really want to know? Honestly, I am at home the whole day and watch desperately videos of Synyster Gates on YouTube— I joke and giggle, shaking my head. —No, okay. Well, mostly I spend my time with my best friend, Klaus. The one with the curls you saw in the bar. Besides that, I love listening to music and reading books— I say. —And you? I mean, when you are not on tour?—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:54 am

Don't disguise, you see my videos on YouTube. No. Better, I'm sure you're one of those who upload videos collecting my best moments, titled ... Synyster Gates funny moments or ... Synyster Gates hot.— I laugh, and then nod.— That's cool, Alison. I like to read too, and my band are my best friends so I know that feeling. I spend a lot of time on the road so when I am at home, I enjoy the time with my family, mostly. I have siblings, my grandma still lives and she likes to be with the whole family, we are a big one.— I explain, but something breaks inside me when I think about my family, without Jimmy on it.— And if I am honest with you, I've been out a lot more than I should have been, at night. And I have to say you were the first girl who said no to me. That intrigues me. A lot. But hey, you are save now. I am not trying anything, I promise.— "But just because you are too young, damn" I think, staring at her.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:04 am

I laugh out loud when he says that about me and need a few seconds to calm down again. The way he talks about his family is awesome. He seems to be a family guy and someone who cares. I raise my eyebrow in a funny way and smile. —I hope I didn't hurt your pride— I say and drink my coffee. —It's cool to have a big family. Then there are people like me, a only child and not many relatives I know. So, I believe you when you say you like it to spend your time with them—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next