Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blablabla

00.00 -> Apertura del foro
00.00 -> ¡Invita a un amigo y consigue puntos!

Latest topics
» Crazy who? — Part. l
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 pm by Luna Winters

» Chapter XII. Hell is empty and all the devils are here
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 pm by Elizabeth Cowan

» Chapter XI. Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 pm by Synyster Gates

» Chapter X. Warmness on the soul
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter IX. Little talks
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VIII. Midnight
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am by Alison Cowan

» @alliecowan
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am by Synyster Gates

» @Synystergates
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 am by Alison Cowan

» Chapter VII. The first 'official' date
Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm by Alison Cowan

Chapter VII. The first 'official' date

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter VII. The first 'official' date

Post by Synyster Gates Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 pm

—No— I say, fast. I don't think she's an horrible person, I think she's right. Somethimes people hurts you so much and they are happy, with their lifes, and sometimes people who doesn't deserve anything bad and makes you happy, disappear out of nowhere. As Jimmy.— I understand you more than you think...— I whisper again, getting closer to her. There's a moment that our lips almost touch, but I move away a little. I can't do it, I don't want to be another man who leaves in her life, and that is what is going to happen, because I am who I am and I can't do anything to change it. I don't want to hurt her.

My brain tells me the right thing. But my heart fights against it. I can't help. I get closer again, with my hand still on her chin and I kiss her, slow, soft and carefully. Then, I move back, to stare at her face.— I am sorry. I shouldn't have done it... I am a total asshole— I say, looking down to my hands.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Chapter VII. The first 'official' date - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter VII. The first 'official' date

Post by Alison Cowan Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:44 pm

I smile a little when he says he doesn't think so. Then when he moves closer while talking, I can feel his breath on my skin, what gives me goose bumps. I close my eyes and a few seconds later I feel his lips on mine. Something inside me is moving, probably the butterflies. I like him, I do. I can't deny that. His lips are soft and his kiss is slow. We kiss only for a moment until he stops. I stare at him. He seems to regret it, but I can't help myself then grab his face with my both hands and kiss him again. This time more passionate. The sun started to set and the sky is colored in pretty red now. Everything is perfect and this is a moment no one can destroy.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:39 pm

She kisses me back and I can't help. I grab her by her weist attracting her body to mine and kissing her passionate. Our tongues touch and play together as if they knew since forever. I've never been so freaking attracted to someone. She's not just a girl to fuck with, with her, I hava this protection instinct and this fucking nervousness in my stomach. When we finish our kiss, I stare at her eyes, smiling a little. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, nothing changed so I decided to joke.— So that was the right way to flirt with you, uh? I should have cry in front of you the first day.— I laugh a little, and I touch her face for a moment, with my thump, cleaning the way her tears left on it.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:55 pm

I laugh too and put my hands on his, which are touching my face. —Nah, that would have been too easy, Synyster Gates, even if you have those puppy eyes — I say, smiling and turn around, to lean my back against his chest, staring at the view. —Now let's watch the sunset together or is that too much for a guy like you?— I ask, laughing a little. I think this right now is the best thing that happened to me for a long while. He makes me feel special and never fails to form a smile on my face.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:30 pm

I hug her from behind, around her waist and I kiss her hair before I put my chin on her shoulder. I look at the sun, hiding, and coloring the heaven in different tones of red and yellow. It looks incredible.—Well, you don't need to tell this part to anyone— I joke and laugh a little. After that, I stay in silence staring at it.

I don't know how much time has passed, but I don't care. I stay this way until it's completely dark, with a heaven full of stars.— We are working in a song...— I start saying.— we don't know how to name it still, but there's a part that says "Not even stars last forever"...— I say, looking up.— I like to think about the stars. Some of them are dead, a lot of them in fact, but their light still arrive to us... As Jimmy, he's gone but his light will always shine for all of us, his family, band and fans.— I clear my throat.— Ok, too deep.— I laugh.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:41 pm

—It's not— I say, laughing a little too and lean down more, so that my head is laying on his lap now. I look up to his eyes, completely lost in them. A lot of stars are shining at the moment, but none of them shine as bright as this pair of eyes of his. —I believe your brother would be proud of you and the band...In fact, you are the one's who keep him alive, even if he is far away now— I say and smile.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:51 pm

I look down at her, smiling a little while she talks. I nod, she's right, I am sure Jimmy is proud of us. I caress her hair, I know I have to leave but she knows it too so I am not lying to her, it's ok them if we continue with this? I have eleven more days to stay here and then, probably I won't see her until the tour starts and we'll play here, In Denver. I don't want to hurt her and she's young, but she's conscious too and old enough to stay with boys so... I want to believe that we're two adults having fun always with respect.

But I'm still afraid to break her heart again. Damn. She looks so fucking broken with her dad's story.

I sigh, and I talk before she can read in my face that something happens in my mind.—I am pretty sure your dad will regret not having you with him someday. You're incredible.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:02 pm

I smile even more now. —I think that's the first compliment you said to me without any other thoughts...— I say and giggle before I put my hand on his neck and pull him down, to kiss him. Then I get up and warm myself by putting my arms around me. The nights in Denver are pretty cold and now even more for me, because I am wearing a dress. —As much as I want to stay here, I have to go...You know, because of school. Damn it—
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synyster Gates Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:32 pm

—No way— I say and I fake a sad puppy face and then I laugh.—Ok, let's go then. I don't want you to lose your class or get punished by your mother...— I take my jacket off and put it over her shoulders, then I take my guitar and I hang it on my back. When I am ready and sure that I am not letting anything behind, I start walking next to her. If I am honest, I don't want this day to end but I know this is the right thing so, I walk her back home. When we are in front of her house, I stop walking and I stare at her.—Then... here we are— I say, smiling at her.—I want to kiss her even if I don't know if she wants to repeat that moment, and I can't control it so I walk towards her and I grab her by the hips, attracting her to kiss her lips, not soft nor as passionate as our second kiss, something in between.— I'll text you when I am back at my hotel room.
Synyster Gates
Synyster Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Cowan Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm

I kiss him back and put my arms around his neck. Kissing him feels so good, I can't explain it. It's like my heart is about to explode. Then when he stops, I nod smiling and bite my lips. —Okay— I say and take off his jacket. —I will see you then...Good night— I say, give him the leather jacket and walk towards the door. Before I enter the house, I turn around again, to stare at him one last time. Then I close the door behind me and go upstairs to my room. My mom is already sleeping. I change my clothes and get ready for bed. After a few minutes, I am done and laying in my bed, feeling happy and waiting for him to text me.
Alison Cowan
Alison Cowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2